Thursday 5 June 2014

Halloween


From here

The rain tapped the windows, threatening to come in. Each molecule glaring at me with its transparent eyes sending death stares into my soul.  Thunder roared in my ears, lightning ceasing to take hold of my heart. The metal I clutched sent a chill running done my spine. The jagged ends ready to devour its food. Glowing pumpkins and sweet wrappers lie dead on the floor, unconscious of the scene that was going to unfold before them. Books lined the room sending messages of their contents that would swallow you in its hypnotism any second. Sweat swimming down my face pronounced how a terrible the idea was. My black hair camouflaged in the dark, my dark brown eyes staring into my prey.  He was a venerable child, his hands clutched to his chest defending his vital organ. Honey-blond hair tried to hide his guilt. However, I wasn’t going to be a coward. It was a dare, by the diabolical guy that had haunted his life and dreams. His grimacing smiles penetrating my mind.
I will kill him.

I will prove I'm not a coward.

I will do what people do on Halloween.

I will swallow him up and send him to the other world.

The dead.
By Aksa Anzy


No comments:

Post a Comment