Friday 23 January 2015

Juxtapositions

Juxtapositions – surprising combinations of words you wouldn’t normally put together – can be inspiring.


Dashing Spiral (romance novel’s last page)

From here
He stares in my eyes in fondness, eyes filled with love and wonder almost overflowing with tears. He leans in and lifts my chin so my lips were moments away from touching his, warmth spreads across my body as his soft, moist lips came into contact with mine. Fireworks exploded above my head, this was what true love felt like. Seconds passed by and I had to pull out, I gasp at the lack of air, Jack looking flushed himself but quickly composes himself.
“Have I told you that I love you?”

No, he hasn’t, Not before this day. But I know that this is the start of many wonderful happenings.


By Sakura

Puzzling Hour (blurb)

What happens when the numbers on two six sided dies add up to thirteen..?

Once again, the clock rang out through the house. Lanna’s eyes darted to the sight of her grandfather clock, its numbers now blurred and faded, as she took her final turn to roll the dice. Her hands shook and a small bead of sweat trickled down her pale face.

The dice seemed to echo like thunder as she moved her piece across the board thirteen times…

By IDon'tPlayHarvestMoonJustBecauseIt'sADatingGame

From here

No comments:

Post a Comment